Default Report on R360 Section

Related products: None

On the Relationship 360 configuration page, you cannot select the default report to show in a section. You are able to do this on the C360. To take it a step further, it would probably be best to select the exact order, instead of just being able to pick the 1st (default) report. 

Please correct me if I am missing this somewhere.
Thanks for posting this Joe!

When reports are being consumed from a R360 related list sections, we -

1) Sort the reports alphabetically so it is easier to find reports

2) Make the view selection sticky per user across sessions so their most recent selection is remembered. (The report selection currently does not seem to be sticky and we will improve it)

With the views being stick and sorted alphabetically, do you still see a need to have a default report selection. If yes, then in what cases would you use a default or set a custom display order? Also how many reports do you think you will be adding per related list section?

One possibility that I can think of is that users would not usually remember the name of the reports (and new users would not know report names) so adding the most important reports to the top would be helpful. 
Sidhu, thanks for the response! 

I was not aware that the sort was sticky to each user. (Is this also the case for the C360?) I do think this solves most of the use case. To your point, I do think it would still be helpful to at least pick the default report to show. I can think of a few different customers that show 5+ reports in one section and it would be easier to show the default instead of the user going through all reports to find the one they need.
We are one of those customers 🙂  I actually noticed this recently with Relationship Contacts.  The default report I want to display in the Relationship Contact section does not display by default, and is not sticky.  It would be good if I were able to edit the Default report - cannot figure out if that is possible.
Yup. I think Default reports are important as well.
I will add this to our list of enhancements for R360.

One very bad workaround is to suffix the report with a number or a special character so that it is the first report when sorted alphabetically. The first report based on alpha sort would be shown by default on the initial load. For subsequent loads, every user's previous report selection will be remembered and shown.

Thanks,

Sidhu