Allow alternative C360 layouts for related lists built off low volume objects

Related products: None

I have a customer that feels like they have way too many fields on the Company object and therefore would like to move a bunch of fields to a separate low-volume object. 

The issue is that these fields currently exist in the “Attributes” section on their C360 because they need to be editable. We’re talking roughly 40 fields, so if they move these to a low-volume object, the report will instantly become unreadable (even with wrapped text) because I believe the UI will force all these fields to live in a single row per customer. 

I’d like to see us support an Attributes-type layout for these specific use cases. Would that be possible?

I think it would help if there was a way to show the data as a tile similar to Relationships. This could be extremely helpful for a lot of other objects as well because the list view can be hard to quickly view the data. 

I also have two other low volume object ideas that would be great to incorporate for this use case as well: 

I think you would need all 3 of these ideas to properly solve your customer’s use case.

Hi @spencer_engel and @jean.nairon

Thanks for bringing them up. We are looking to revamp our current C360. We will try to address the issue you mentioned as a part of the C360 Revamp initiative.

@anirbandutta any love for Low volume objects?