Email Notifications For Survey Responses

Related products: None

I have a customer that would like to fire off an email to a director every time a survey response is received. The director is not a user on the account and not a GS user so we cannot fire of any CTA's. 

Posting as an idea, but if anyone has any creative workarounds to this please let us know. 

Thanks,

Steve Davis
We have another customer asking for sending a notification to a non-user.  My thought is to allow for entering a specific email address within a Send an Email action and use that action to send these non-standard notifications.
This, I think, would also be a win for Gainsight, because it will increase awareness about Gainsight to people (in organizations) that are not users; it can be an upgrade chance. 
Hi Denise, has anything been done with this? we would like this ability as well. we have done it via cockpit. it is unnecessarily complicated and with the complications we have encountered errors that have hurt our credibility.
Hi All,

With Winter release, Survey will have the ability to send the email to list of email address every time a response is received. This will be disabled by default and can be enabled by raising a support ticket. Please find below screenshot of the same.

Praneet, we have enabled this feature in our setup, but the email does not contain information about the case number. Is there a way to include the Case Number and Case Owner in the email content, so it's easy to share the feedback with the respective agents? Thanks!
You can use the Associated Object and Associated ID feature to capture the Case number.  You could then join the survey data with the case data to help accomplish this.
Hi Denise, We already have the first part done. How do we accomplish the second part i.e., join the survey data with the case data so that case number and case owner information is part of the email notification as shown below?

Now I better understand - you are working to get this info in the email notification (I was outlining how to publish to the case).  Not sure whether possible or not - I'll check.

Does this work in NXT version? 

@abhijeetbakare I create a step after the survey is submitted and send an email internally. We use this for alerting CSMs, you just need to create a mapping/ token for the additional email if you need it dynamic in your query. If you have it sent to one person, you can type it directly. There are tokens that you can use from the survey (score, response date, URL) to put in an email after a response

@abhijeetbakare here is an example

@andreammelde , Thank you for responding. 
Can I map or tokenize the Survey Response answers in the email after the survey is submitted?
Our notification format is kind off. 

@

@andreammelde , Thank you for responding. 
Can I map or tokenize the Survey Response answers in the email after the survey is submitted?
Our notification format is kind off. 

@andreammelde