Relationship Scorecard Mass Edit Report

Related products: None

I have a number of customers who were very excited to see the added functionality of the Scorecard view with great visualization we know and love now at the Relationship level.  As I was building them out today, I realized there is no column for Relationship Name.  

This means that the report is sorted only by Relationship Id with no connotation of Relationship Name.  As a workaround, I have built another MDA object that holds just Relationship Name, Id and CSM off of which I'm doing a join.

Seems like it would be valuable to add in Relationship Name as a default option to this report, since the Account level view has Account Name as an option.

Would also love to have this mass edit scorecard available at the Account level, not just Relationship.
Jason the mass edit view has always been available at account-level. There are some deltas. Is that what you are referring to?
Hi Scott,

Relationship Name is an attribute which is present in Relationship Table in SFDC. The scorecard tables are present in MDA. We store only relationship id as a reference in the scorecard tables. This is because the relationship attributes including name can change and therefore maintaining it in two different places would be difficult.

Once standard objects of relationship and account are created in MDA, we can think of making relationship name and account name as default entries in the mass edit report but until then we will have to create custom objects and choose the relationship name in the report.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Abhishek S