GS License Type

Related products: None

One of our Tech people had a suggestion around licenses. We have instances where someone who is not in GS day to day might need access to check something. For example, some on the performance analytics team might want to be able to access it once a month to check that the health score is displaying properly. Today, that person has to be assigned a license. His idea was to create a separate type of license that would be similar to an Admin license except that it would only give limited access to the areas someone would need to troubleshoot.
Thanks for the suggestion Heather! I've flagged this for our team to review. 
Thanks for the suggestion, Heather. This idea of a "troubleshooting license" is definitely interesting and I can see the value. We will keep this in mind as we revisit our licensing approach. 

I vote for this as well however, my use case is slightly different. We currently do not assign full licenses to our Sales/Client Executive team. However, it would be helpful for them to periodically log in and provide a scorecard override if they become aware of a change. As all of our accounts do not have a dedicated CSM, a Sales/Client Exec might be best poised to shed light on some accounts. We don’t anticipate this activity requiring full access so an occasional license option would be useful.