CTA display section in Cockpit is very narrow

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

When you pop out the CTA detail section, it seems narrower and Chatter is cramped, especially if using bullets and sub-bullets. I keep wanting to pull that window wider. Is there any way to make that section slightly wider and take advantage of some of the real estate between the CTA name and the Health Score on the left?   
Are you still seeing the issue?,if so could you please attach a screenshot.
Thanks Sai. That is just how the Cockpit display looked after the release in May of last year (not an issue specific to me). Previously, the CTA section was wider, which was more visually appealing and easier to work in and still would be, especially considering that there is now a lot more info potentially accessible in that window - Timeline, Customers, Call to Action, Opportunity, Contact - those sections actually have to be a drop-down now. An ability to pull that window out to the left to re-size and make it wider would be great. There is some wasted space in the middle of the page. 

This is in our road-map.I will update you once this is taken up and I am changing this to an Idea post.

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that we have redesigned Cockpit, powered by Gainsight Horizon experience, as part of the v6.18 release. The enhanced Cockpit has the following new capabilities:

• Update any CTA details directly from the Cockpit List View & Detail View pages by clicking on the field.
  • View the details of a CTA easily with Improved readability of fields, Two Column Layout, and Responsive width based on the screen size to the CTA Detail View page.
  • Tasks are displayed in a separate tab in the CTA Detail View screen, instead of an expand/collapse option in the Cockpit List View page. 
  • A new list view column is added to show the standard fields upfront. This option enables users to add any number of columns to the Cockpit List View page.
  • Reorder columns and sort on columns directly on the Cockpit List View page.
  • Filtering is much easier with a Basic and Advanced view creation experience.
  • Update/Apply filters directly from the Cockpit List View page. 
  • The color-coding of the Type, Status, and Reason columns are now based on admin colors defined.
  • The profile pictures of the users added to the User Management or My Profile page can be seen on the Cockpit page.

This feature is implemented in only the NXT version.

Thanks for posting!