Question

Charts - when clicking on the data points, the pop-up table doesn't have a horizontal scroll bar

• 12 December 2016
  • 3 replies

I have created this report:

When clicking on each datapoint, there is a possibility to add a series of columns to the pop-up table (this is in the editing mode, in the report):

But once I go into the viewing mode of the report (ie in a dashboard), not all the columns are visible, the horizontal scroll bar is missing.

Thanks!

3 replies

Hi Cristina, in this example do you have more columns after 'Segment'. Also in the viewing mode (dashboard) can you please try scrolling with your touchpad. 

We do have horizontal scrolled for drill down reports, so trying to understand why it's not showing up in your case. Thx
Hi Gaurav,

I see now that the horizontal scroll bar appears once I modify the size of any of the columns, but it's not there to begin with.

Hi Christina, I tried on my browser and it seems to work. In some browsers (esp Mac's) the scroll doesn't appear but if you use your touchpad you are able to scroll and scollbar then appears (without having to shrink the column)