[Suggestion] Proper alert pop-up message when mappings aren't saved in the AO

Related products: None

When we add a source for a participant in AO and while mapping the participant, if we don't save then we get this red alert-

It would be great if we could get a succinct pop-up like -"Please save the participant mapping". Currently, the way to identify that the mapping is not saved is -

Thank you :) 
Good suggestion.  We should also think about how to make the SAVE more obvious.  I find myself clicking it multiple times as it never occurred to me that the yellow highlighting indicated things not saved yet!
Great post Shiv, thank you! 

I definitely think the UI queues should more explicitly guide the user through the flow, and this is a prime example of where I got caught up not knowing how to interpret the alerts that I was receiving.

Also a general comment about AO: The solution is great, but there are quite a few configuration variables that are not well defined in the UI (eg: Static vs Dynamic methods of compiling a recipient list, and reasons for allowing a discrete user to reenter the flow.). I got tripped up on both of these as well, and wasn't able to find specific guidance in the product or in the AO docs, so I contacted support (which, as always, was extremely helpful!) - but it ended up delaying the process and creating friction in implementation.
Agreed - would be awesome if there were a set standard in the Admin UX for when config autosaves vs does not, where on the page save and back buttons are placed, etc. At present there is some lack of consistency here.
In addition, within the Program, and editing the tokens of an email, I had an issue where trying to save the mail, I had no error messages, and the page was not refreshing.  Support team identified it was due to incorrect mapping in the participant mapping, would have been great to have this error message within the program so that I could fix it myself!!