Sponsor Tracking: Ability to report on customers who DO NOT have Sponsors identified

Related products: None

It would be great to be able to report on customers who do not have anybody identified (pending or actually tracked) in Sponsor Tracking. It's a risk if we don't have relationships tracked at this level so it would be great to be able to report on customers who do not have records in this object.
agreed.  For example, I would want to pay more attention to those customers through CTAs since I have less visibility into them.
Great suggestion, Sarah. 

One work-around that can be implemented today is to create a custom field on the Contact object, and then have the Rules Engine update the status from our Sponsor Tracking object. Contacts who don't have a record in this object will have null values in the field, which you can report on.

Rule extracts all the Contacts and their respective Status:

Then updates the Contact object:

Writing back to SFDC objects is not a preferable approach.  Any idea when we would be able to have the ability to do this natively?
The CTA use-case, I believe we can address natively by using the "include accounts where data is unavailable" option in the rules engine. This would essentially return Accounts where no Contact is tracked at all (base object being "SponsorTracking"). The reporting use-case, however, can't be addressed directly right now.