Reporting on "activities" from timeline feature

Related products: None

Very excited about the upcoming "timeline" feature. 

A challenge I've heard many customers talking about before is getting a sense of which of their customers have they engaged recently. 

My idea/question is: would the activities in the "timeline" view be reportable? E.g. would I be able to write a rule / report to show all accounts that don't have activities logged in the last X days? 

I think this will be a very strong feature that many customers are going to be interested in. 
Hi Nadav,  Did you watch the webinar?  I addressed this question specifically.  The answer is that it is not possible in the initial release (part of why it is Beta) but that is a priority on the roadmap. 
Thanks Karl - I did watch it but probably missed that part - sorry for that. 

Would definitely be a good option to have!
We are also thinking of providing some information directly at the Customer level, such as Last Activity/Touch-Point On (can be by Type, too -- Last Email On, Last Call On, etc.). Would this be helpful? 
Yes Manu - I believe this will be very helpful
Nadav, in the meantime, check out this dashboard I built. It leverages the existing data hug integration to show last meeting (along with other details). 

I also updated it to track the quarterly KPIs in Venus around DAU, CSQL and Advocacy. Not sure if you have the same in Jupiter. 

https://jbcxm.na7.visual.force.com/apex/HomePage?sfdc.tabName=01rA0000000LsJ4
Thanks Dan. I'm unable to open the dashboard - can you let me know what is its name? 
zDan Home