Allow non 'a-z' characters in output headers

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

I’ve run into one of these silly limitations when pivoting a data set that contains product versions in a dropdown. Said versions start with a number, i.e. 6.10.1 (main, dot, micro) and when pivoting that data set on the version dropdown, I couldn’t save my pivot because… it had to start with a letter. 

Generally speaking - can we allow output headers and labels to start with numbers?

It’s really silly to have to add a letter in each column (in my case, 42), especially if we later want to append other information looking at versions. 

Just want to add another example of this: I brought in the Unified Scorecard Fact - company object, and cannot save because the object name (standard object) contains a hyphen and the output header cannot. It should support hyphens and some degree of special characters on top of numbers.

Another one: if I bring in the field “User”, that exists as such, why would I get an error message that the name “user” is reserved and I can’t use it. There needs to be a mechanism to auto-update the names in these instances or just, working around the fact the name is reserved (why is it, because there is no lookup to modified by/created by automatically added to a DD).