Customer Success Meetup in Austin TX on Aug 3

• 18 July 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’m calling on all members of the Customer Success tribe in Austin to gather for a pint or a glass. Drop in, say hello to old friends, make new friends, and share your CS stories with us.

• Wednesday August 3
  • 5-7pm
  • The Brewtorium
  • 6015 Dillard Circle (former Highland Mall area)

Drop me a note (matthewrlind@gmail.com) if you’re coming, so we have a general idea on numbers.

If you know someone in Austin that’s in the Community, tag them in the comments below. We’ll see y’all there!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Awesome to see this Matthew. Moved this under Events area. Good luck 🍺

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks @anirbandutta 

I don’t think I had the magic permissions to add to the Events area. Appreciate it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Haha… with enough people willing to host meetups, maybe I can un-magic? :)

Btw, a Pulse 2022 Speaker badge! Congratulations @matthew_lind  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’m bumping this thread, because we’re gathering THIS WEEK Wednesday, August 3.

If you understand the vocabulary of “Mopac” and “breakfast tacos” and “ACL” and “52 days over 100 degrees….so far”, then you’re probably in Austin, and we hope to see you Wednesday. Stop in, have a good beer, and share some community with us.

If you’re not in Austin, you’re invited too, though the drive can be a doozy.

Anybody from outside of Texas…..first drink is on me.

Just joined and seeing this. Is there a page for PulseLocal Austin or another group page that I can follow for future meet ups?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Josh_Byus ,

There’s a LinkedIn group here. It’s not fancy, but it does keep us connected over time. Feel free to join here for PulseLocal Austin.

And while it’s literally a last-hour invitation, you’re very welcome to join us tonight. We’ll be inside Brewtorium with a very casual format to say hello to old friends and to make new friends.

Thanks @matthew_lind ! Just joined the LinkedIn group. Can’t make it this evening but look forward to any future opportunities to meetup :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@matthew_lind, @Josh_Byus … thanks for bringing up this usecase of physical meets… we can partner to have a local Community chapter right here. 🏕️