Can't wait to see y'all at Pulse! Excited to take the stage and talk more about Communities your CSMs can use!!

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

I am getting so excited that Pulse is just 2 weeks away! I have been attending Pulse for years virtually, but this is my second year attending in person, and as a midwestern gal, I am beyond excited to be able to take the stage in St. Louis.

I have helped build multiple customer communities in my career as both an Ops professional and also a CSM, and have been a part of some really incredible communities too. I am pulling together all of my tips and tricks and telling you the insight (both good and bad) on what has helped our communities thrive and fall over the years. I am making sure to help you get tips on how to build a new community, but also how to get your CSMs involved and excited about this opportunity.

Can not wait to see you & chat more!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Communities - the magic word 😍

Virtual front seat booked from my end!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Looking forward to it @amasica1217, to know more on building a New community and also involve CSMs!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Let's make this Pulse unforgettable! #Pulse2024 #CustomerSuccess

Userlevel 2

That sounds fantastic! Attending Pulse in person must add a whole new dimension to the experience, especially after years of participating virtually @amasica1217  

We are also very excited to hear about your experiences about building new communities.

Looking forward to the session 🙂