US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 04/11/23 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 11 April 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session today, Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/92587328600?pwd=WS9TVDJWOTZpOTFxVFlxeGZwblJKUT09

Meeting ID: 925 8732 8600

Password: 970938

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aetAGucgRy

9 replies

A created rule is partially failing, need reviewed for NPS send. 

Badge

Hi Scott,

I have some questions regarding the ribbon at the top of the homepage. It appears that the True NPS only pulling in the latest survey result. Is that a fair assumption? Is the ribbon configurable as far as parameters go? For example, Renewal in the next 90 days, can that be changed to 180 days?

Thanks

Badge +1

Hi all, i’m building a NPS survey to run daily and need some help excluding contacts that have responded in the past.

Badge +2

Hi Scott,

We have a survey that had the incorrect Relationship GSID’s loaded for the participants causing the responses to come back to the incorrect Relationship and need help with figuring out how to fix that so the surveys will get pointed to the right survey in Gainsight when users go to the survey section in R360.

Badge +4

Question is around setting up a new NPS survey tool. When switching from one provider to another and needing need to push data being collected in the new tool (Qualtrics) to Gainsight, what are the pros and cons of API vs S3? With their old provider they’ve been uploading this data to Gainsight via S3, however, their tech team would prefer to use an API to transfer this data moving forward (likely via Snowflake). Looking for some guidance on understanding pros/cons of the various options as part of this set up such as if they should be creating a custom object vs. using the OOTB NPS object, API vs S3 or Snowflake @ryan_lehman 

Hello - question around the scorecard trend. When I launched a new scorecard, my overall score color and the trend color for the week are not matching. Are these on different objects? Why would they be different. 

I need help with creating a CTA from JO.  It seems to be working sending the survey, but no CTA gets created.

Badge

Hey Scott - Curious if there has been any headway in that editable report investigation.

Also, had a couple questions regarding Slack API calls.

Best,

Alex

Hi Scott - We have recently implemented some rules using ‘Update CTA’ action in Horizon rules, which promises to save us a lot of time that we were spending with mass updates. We’re now trying to automate our reassignments for CTAs as well as Success Plans, and running into some limitations - So this might be a quick answer to just confirm if these are truly current limitations. Note: We have multiple different user roles active in Gainsight (Field Rep, Renewal Rep, CSM, Support Team, etc), and sometimes the assigned team member changes and we need to make the updates.

Limitations identified:

1. We cannot update a Task owner independent of the CTA owner. (It looks like the only way to assign a task owner is to cascade from a CTA, but we may have a single CTA with tasks belonging to different owners, and only the owner of the task has changed on the account, but not the owner of the CTA.)
  2. We cannot update a success plan in ‘Draft’ status. (We are trying to close out Draft success plans when the owner of the plan is removed from the account, or update to a new owner)
  3. Success Plan Update - New owner cannot be taken from the dataset, but has to be selected as a particular user (whereas CTA Update we can take the user from the dataset)
  4. Objectives CTA type is not an option within Update CTA, though it is able to be updated, unless the Success Plan is in Draft status.