On The Road(map) Again! Gainsight's Roadmap Webinar.

• 27 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

I love having the opportunity to speak with customers and internal teammates about the future and where our products are heading. It reaffirms that the product team and I are working on the right initiatives and innovating to support new and exciting use cases. We’re constantly listening to different inputs across our customer base, market trends, thought leadership to develop a best-in-class platform. And while priorities and timing sometimes shift to accommodate changing needs or strategic focus areas, we always do our best to keep our customers in mind and informed throughout our development process. With that said...

I’m looking forward to sharing our platform roadmap with you all this week. We’ll share how our strategic initiatives and how individual enhancements will benefit your team and drive stronger business outcomes. Be sure to join to hear about all of the exciting enhancements we have planned and have our product leaders answer your questions live! After the webinar, we’ll share more ways to stay informed and get involved. 

Where is your team focused this year as you think about building stronger ties between your customers, communities, and products?

3 replies

Badge

Will the slides/recording be available?

Badge +3

Will the slides/recording be available?

Great question @rgupta91, I’ll PM you directly.

Given the forward-looking and sensitive nature of our roadmap, we’re not posting it publicly but your CSM or I will gladly share it with those who request it. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @jake_ellis 

Can you also DM me the link to recording? Thanks!