US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 09/22/22 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 22 September 2022
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/94537337300?pwd=VnZYWW9HYmR1L1JXNytuUFA2elJRdz09

Meeting ID: 945 3733 7300

Passcode: 301517

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/akEOmfMtl

11 replies

Badge

Hi Scott, 

I have a question regarding renewing the certificate details for a domain hosted on gainsightcloud. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Scott, I have 1 follow-up question for you re: the Global Filter back-end search filter update we disscussed via tuesday’s thread.

Need to understand how an account can be located and navigated to within Gainsight if we apply the filter to exclude Inactive and NULL status records from Global Search.

Thx.

JJ

Badge +1

I have a questions about success plans. I am trying to figure out how we can incorporate the customer's objectives and details with no dates/tasks/milestones attached to them in the success plans or if the best option is to create a new attribute in the C360 with the details there.

Info we are wanting to track:

• Key challenges
  • Business objectives (includes using our products and services)
  • Key business and technical owners 
  • Success criteria
  • Measure of success
Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hello Scott! 

I have a question about best practices for tracking and reporting on the time spent in different lifecycle stages for customers.

Best,

Ben Wanless

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @ayakushevich -- for something based in our back-end IT/security teams like certificate details, I would open a ticket with support -- especially if someone in IT on your side is asking for the info -- Support will make the connection to the right person on our side . . . 

Badge +1

Hi Scott - I’m still struggling with nulling out the multiselect field on the person object. Would like to review what I have so far. Thanks!

Hi Scott,

I’m wanting to create a new Engagement field at the CTA level based on an existing Renewal Stage field. For any CTAs that have a renewal stage 0-3, I want to create a rule that updates the Engagement field to “Not Engaged”. For any CTAs that have a renewal stage 4-6, I want to create a rule that updates the Engagement field to “Engaged”.

Thanks!

Hi Scott,

I want to create a rule that auto-generates a CTA playbook when an account is assigned at the relationship level (when the CSM field is populated).

Thanks!

HI Scott,

I want to know how to determine a Primary Contact for an account?

Thank you,

August

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @saracaflisch --

A quick follow-up from yesterday’s session for you - turns out that we might be able to use a “formula field” to take care of your need to display an “Engaged” or “Not Engaged” value based on which of the 6 renewal stages the CTA is currently set to.

If you can join either Tuesday or Thursday’s session next week, I will be able to walk you through it pretty quickly, and I will have tested by then -- and if my test fails I’ll ping you before then and get the more complicated process of setting up an API call documentation posted here for you.

Best

Scott

Hi @sdrostgainsightcom , that sounds great! Thank you so much for your follow up, I appreciate all your help.