Best answer by kunal_bhat
Apologies for the delayed response!
- The changes from SFDC would need to be synced to Gainsight and it can be scheduled on an hourly basis. You could also write back from Gainsight to SFDC with a similar cadence.
Since you're building and consuming the map in Gainsight, it might make sense to write back to Salesforce from Gainsight rather than the other way around. There's also ways in which you can do either, always taking the latest hierarchy information based on the last modified date.
- We're working on improving the UX and changing the layout to make better use of the real estate! We already have a full-screen mode (an icon on the top-right) and the experience should be better in the full-screen view.
- To search for a Person, you don't necessarily need to type the entire name, you can type a few characters and hit enter and it'll show all matches. However, I do agree that an auto-suggest would be ideal there and we'll be working on making that enhancement!
- We do have the ability to create multiple maps for the same account in the roadmap, as well as additional capabilities like adding Placeholder cards on the map. For your use case, do you think seeing a map with multiple hierarchies would be useful or maybe just a canvas of cards with multiple people cards on it?
- We can bring over data from external systems, like Contacts and/or their hierarchy (as long as those 3rd party systems allow export) but we don't currently have plans to show charts made in 3rd party systems.
Do note that will People Maps you'll get crucial data points like the Person's NPS Score and Last Engagement Date (with more to come!) so it might be more useful to get the data from 3rd party systems into Gainsight and view it in People Maps rather than viewing the 3rd party chart directly in Gainsight.
Feel free to reach out if you have further questions or want to get into specifics about any of this!