Networking at Pulse 2024 šŸ™‹

Networking at Pulse 2024 šŸ™‹
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
  • Gainsight Employee: ACE
  • 550 replies

Hereā€™s your chance to get ahead of the rush and raise your hand to connect with folks in person! People reliably report that the most rewarding part of these two(ish) wild days is the people who they meet.Ā So,Ā post below about your top interests for conversations that you want to have, so that the people who are looking for you can find you!

13 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Iā€™ll go! In no particular order, the things Iā€™m most interested in discussing include:

• All things Journey Orchestrator
    • Migration plans -- how are you planning to use dynamic JO to your benefit?
    • Personalization without dynamic content -- solving for current limitations?
      (no dynamic content, no saved content blocks)
    • Solutions on optimizing send times (how to get timezones, location)
  • Digital led scaled CS/CE/Onboarding
    • Personalization (signatures, OoO, covering OoO, etc.)
    • Languages (how do you solve for languages if auto-translation doesnā€™t work?)
  • Best practices for CS + CC, CS + Skilljar
    • Feedback programs, user groups, etc.
  • Surveys (currently use Typeform, would like to start incorporating Gainsight surveys)

FWIW, Iā€™m in less of a CS-ops role, and more focused on Journey Orchestrator, Reports, Surveys, etc.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

If anyone has any automations set up to connect Gainsight to Jira and/orĀ Jira to Gainsight, I would love to discuss this with someone to see what other ideas folks have!Ā We already have a JO program that creates tickets on a specific Jira board (happy to chat about how weā€™ve accomplishedĀ this), but wondering if there is any room for improvement here. We are just starting to build a flow that sends Jira ticket information to Gainsight, so any insights or ā€œgotchasā€ on this would be great to chat about as well!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Scaleable solutions.

Weā€™ve always battled huge number of products within GS and we do a decent job of it. However, there are always things missed and we try to avoid customization as much as possible. Curious with how others have theirs setup and what ways they use to make it scalable.Ā 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Scaleable solutions.

Ā 

Yes! Scaling with personalization is a constant balancing act for our team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

For me personally, my greatest hopes ā€˜n dreams areĀ to find any folks who are creating GPTs for their CS team!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Where are my Gainsight PX people at?! Iā€™m excited to learn more about how folks are using PXĀ engagements for improved customer communication strategy and also measuring the user behaviors that matter.Ā 

Come check out my talk aboutĀ How Acquia uses the PX Product Mapper to Prioritize Design Decisions!Ā šŸŒ¼

Ā 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@bostonjillianĀ make sure you come to the Product Playground LunchĀ Ā and the KC Bot RoundtableĀ with our Director of Product for PX.

Ā 

Tagging a bunch of folks that I know are coming that are PX CustomersĀ :) Some are definite power users and others I want to drive awareness to networking opportunities that may only use our other products but want to lear more. Feel free to tag others you know are going!

If youā€™re in Digital CS, Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, Onboarding, Services - this is all for you!Ā Ā 

@ChetDeltekĀ @maeve_oĀ @mredwineĀ @MelissaTerrellĀ @alyssa.nguyenĀ @cwhitleyĀ @shaunlittleĀ @mdfoley4Ā @VarshaAhirĀ @KateRobertsonĀ @dhebelĀ @ChaseBMcVickerĀ @edwinĀ @william.davisonĀ @alyloĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

All things JO, surveys, and digital...just to name a few.Ā 

But in all seriousness, I would like to go deeper into GDPR and how organizations are creating connections across applications, the role of legal teams to review content, processes, and how this impacts the design of JO programs.Ā 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I feel like our company is barely scratching the surface of PX so I mostly want to hear how others are utilizing PX. Weā€™re running a bunch of initiatives within our Digital CS teamĀ to drive feature adoption and Iā€™d love to see how we could level up these initiatives by leveraging PX. @DrakeĀ 

Badge

I am not currently a Gainsight user, but my company will be implementing and rolling out later this year.Ā  What sessions should I be focused on?Ā  I am a Manager of a team of Customer Success Managers.Ā  We are responsible for QBRā€™s, Success Plans, Utilization and Adoption.Ā  Separate teams handles Onboarding and Renewals.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

For me personally, my greatest hopes ā€˜n dreams areĀ to find any folks who are creating GPTs for their CS team!

Ā 

We are using Gainsightā€™sĀ ā€œWrite with AIā€Ā feature to help create perfectly customizable emails!

Ā 

At Pulse, I would love to hear about operation team best practices, community led growth, and customer advocacy programs.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I am not currently a Gainsight user, but my company will be implementing and rolling out later this year.Ā  What sessions should I be focused on?Ā  I am a Manager of a team of Customer Success Managers.Ā  We are responsible for QBRā€™s, Success Plans, Utilization and Adoption.Ā  Separate teams handles Onboarding and Renewals.

@AndrewKarrĀ Iā€™m speaking on the Wednesday at 3pm about a motion we introduced to catch our lowest adoption customers. It was one of the first motions we built out when we went live with Gainsight and is the foundation for a lot of our other frameworks within our Digital team. Iā€™m biased but could be a good spot for inspo on how you could use GS tooling! Hope to see you there.Ā 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@AndrewKarrĀ Welcome! Weā€™re so excited to have you join us.Ā  Great recommendationĀ @KateRobertsonĀ šŸ˜‰

Ā 

Make sure to check out the AgendaĀ Ā page on Pulse website - we even have a section for a Dedicated Attendee Guide based on topics youā€™re most keen to learn more on!Ā Ā 

CSM ExcellenceĀ is likely a great start for you but definitely take a look at the others shown there!Ā  Make sure you download the Pulse App and register for your favorite sessions!

Ā 

The Pulse 2024 mobile app is now available!Ā  Search your iOS or Android app store for ā€˜Pulse presented by Gainsight,ā€™ download the app, and log in with the name and email associated with your ticket.

Need help? Email us atĀ pulseus@gainsight.com

Ā 

Ā