How to Renew Your Level 3 Admin Certification

How to Renew Your Level 3 Admin Certification
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

We’ve reached an exciting milestone! It’s been 2 years since our first group of Gainsight NXT certified Admins earned their certifications, which means it’s time to renew their certs! 

Today, we’re introducing a new continuing education requirement that enables an Admin to extend the validity of their Level 3 certification for an additional year. The exam is based on new features released in the last 12 - 18 months. In future years, we’ll provide an updated continuing education exam that’s also based on the last 12 months of product releases and new features.

The exam fee is $50, and consists of 26 multiple choice questions to be completed in 1 hour. The exam is un-proctored, and there's a new study guide to help you prepare. The new exam, called “Gainsight NXT Level 3 Admin - Continuing Education Exam,” is only available on Webassesor for Admins who have previously passed the Level 3 exam. (Note: Your initial Level 3 certification is good for 2 years. You don’t need to complete the continuing education requirement until your Level 3 cert is close to expiring!)

The continuing education exam addresses the following topics:

• Data Designer 
  • Success Plans 
  • Adoption Explorer 
  • Email Assist 
  • Segments
  • Reports and Dashboards (Horizon Analytics) 

After passing the exam, we‘ll issue an updated PDF certificate with the new expiration date, and we’ll update the expiration date on your digital badge from Credly.com. 

Tip: If you have accepted a Credly digital badge for your Level 3 certification, you can check your profile on credly.com to view the expiration date. Credly also sends automated notification emails 60 days before your certificate expires.

All of the above info is also available on our Certification program webpage.

Please feel free to reply here, or reach out to training@gainsight.com with any questions. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @lila_meyer - I’m not able to sign in and view my credentials in Credly, presumably because I got my certification when I was still at Gainsight. Is there anyway I can get my sign-in info updated?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@spencer_engel Your Level 3 certification expired on June 20, 2022. I’m not seeing an option to update your Credly profile with your current email address, or even replace your existing Credly badges and tie them to your current email. (seems like maybe something changed recently, but I’ll try to find out)

Did you want me to update your Webassessor profile to your current email? That one we can definitely take care of. 

Btw, folks are welcome to email training@gainsight.com for help with these types of things!