Gainsight Admin Profile - Anita Beck: Leading the Way

Gainsight Admin Profile - Anita Beck: Leading the Way
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

If you work in CS Ops, do you feel like you found CS Ops, or did it find you? 😁 

Anita Beck started working in customer success at a small startup before ops work found her. Now she’s the Sr. Customer Success Operations Manager for LeanIX based in Germany, and building out a small CS Ops team. Back in 2020, @abeck0625 started at LeanIX as their first dedicated Gainsight Admin. At the time, she didn’t have any experience using or administering the Gainsight application.

I had the opportunity to chat with Anita about how she got into CS Ops, her path to Level 3 Admin certification, and what she enjoys most about CS Ops work. 

A few of my favorite quips:

You don’t find CS Ops. Operations finds you.

It’s important to have several people on your team certified at Level 3 … because you’re much better prepared for changes (if someone leaves, or is sick) ... you have the knowledge [across] the team, and no one is a knowledge island.

My main motivation, coming into a new company and being the main Admin, was to prove to myself and to the organization that I have the knowledge to do this, and the certification was the best way to do this.

Watch the highlights of our conversation below to learn how she got up to speed on Gainsight administration:

And if you’re an aspiring certified Admin, what questions do you have for Anita? 😊

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Another great testimonial on the benefits of getting Level 3 certified!

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Thank you for the chat @lila_meyer, I really enjoyed it!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Very informative video for aspiring Gainsight admins.

Badge +1

@abeck0625 this is truly amazing!!