Question

timeline issue

When we click on the timeline (in any browser) it will no longer let us go back to the detail view. Everything is fine until you click the timeline, but then you can't go back - even if you refresh.

7 replies

Badge
On click on timeline tab is timeline page loading properly ? Are you seeing any error there?
The timeline page loads correctly. But once you click it once, no matter who you search for, timeline comes up and you can't access the Details tab.No refresh or log out log back in fixes it.
Badge +1
Hi Melissa - this happened to me a few times and each time it was due to a section on the CS360 that was recently added and improperly configured.  I would check the CS360 configuration and remove/update the last added section(s).
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Melissa , 

I am unable to reproduce this issue in our environments. Would you be able to grant Gainsight support access to your org, so we can review this further and resolve the issue. Also let me know if I can reach out to you via email to gather more details.
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Jennifer, 

Would you remember the section that caused the issue? Was it one of the standard sections or a related list section? Also would you remember what is the configuration was?

We have noticed similar issues when a deprecated standard section called "Retention" is added to a C360 layout. But this is only possible if this section was already added. You can no longer add this section to C360. 
Thank you Jennifer! Thats what it was. We had added a Related List Section to the Customer 360 page - but didn't select a report on it. So even though it was an empty section, it errored out and wouldn't allow us to view it. I delete out the empty section and now we can view it. Thanks so much!
Badge +1
Wonderful!