Solved

How to add additional domains to use BCC feature

• 1 April 2020
  • 6 replies

We changed our domain name some months back and I am hearing from a handful of CSM’s that had their SF set up with the old domain mention they cannot use the BCC feature to put emails into timeline. Can a GS admin add additional domain’s for those CSM’s that currently have the older domain set up or would they need the SF admin to adjust their profile?

icon

Best answer by john_apple 1 April 2020, 20:28

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

You can add additional authorized domains under Security Settings on Email Configuration > Inbound Emails

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Nsimon308 did you get a chance to view the comments posted by @john_apple 

@john_apple Thanks for your inputs here!

@sai_ram I did and we made the correct changes, but we are still seeing issues with the bcc feature. Some of our CSM’s can leverage it, others cannot, and one of them it works part of the time. I reached out to our IT team to see about submitting a support ticket with GS for assistance.

Nick

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Nsimon308 is the issue solved by our team? Do you need any help here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Nsimon308 I recently started going through all of the unanswered or unresolved problems and questions here. Was checking to see if this has been resolved or if it is an ongoing issue? Please let us know if you need any help here.

@sai_ram  One of our CSM’s continue to have an issue with this but I believe it is due to that he has not migrated to Win 10 yet. Thanks for following up.