header
Question

Ability to refresh timeline drafts without browser Hard refresh

Userlevel 5
Badge

HI Team,

Currently, we have the refresh button on Global Timeline, but that does not refresh the list of Draft timeline activities? Can we connect that button to the drafts ? Right now, only a browser window refresh ensures both parts of the page are refreshed.

Please let me know your thoughts. 

Best,

Hardik

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Can you please explain in which scenarios you would want to refresh the drafts?

Sure..

I have a browser window open with Timeline displayed

I went to Gmail and used the BCC to timeline feature and sent a bunch of email

Some of which did not get logged due to email address not in Gainsight’s records

So I go to check them on timeline’s draft and log them manually, but don’t find them there.

I refresh the timeline using the Refresh button available beside the filters, still no new items in the draft

Finally, I have to refresh the browser window to get the List of drafts refreshed.

Userlevel 7

Sure..

I have a browser window open with Timeline displayed

I went to Gmail and used the BCC to timeline feature and sent a bunch of email

Some of which did not get logged due to email address not in Gainsight’s records

So I go to check them on timeline’s draft and log them manually, but don’t find them there.

I refresh the timeline using the Refresh button available beside the filters, still no new items in the draft

Finally, I have to refresh the browser window to get the List of drafts refreshed.

Got it. We are planning to double down on Bcc to Timeline email resolution logic so that we automatically resolve most of the emails but I get your point and will consider it.