Question

Survey Integration

• 21 March 2018
  • 7 replies

Badge
I vaguely remember watching a Gainsight Webinar where they mentioned improving their integration with 3rd party survey software (Wufoo, Google survey, etc.). I think it was something about allowing survey responses to be stored in an object in Gainsight so it can be used for reporting and on the C360.

Does anyone remember hearing something like this?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Faust, yes we are planning to support this style of integration where a survey could be sent by a third party survey company, but the responses integrated in with Gainsight. We are looking to provide the first iteration of this functionality roughly in the second half of this year. 
Badge
Thanks for your reply! 🙂 Do you know which webinar this was mentioned in? We'd like to re-watch it in case there was more information on it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
This was in the January webinar and product release preview (see around the 43:00 mark): https://vimeo.com/252427401

If you registered for the webinar you should have received an email message with this link and the password needed to access it (we don't like to share our roadmap publicly). If you need the password, you can ping your Gainsight CSM and they can help you out. 
Badge
Perfect! Thanks so much!
Hi Faust,

Can you share more details on the survey tools which you are using?

Thanks

Abhishek S
Badge
We are using Form Stack and Wufoo
Hi Faust - Great thread! I work at an iPaaS company called Azuqua and we currently have the ability to integrate Gainsight with Wufoo. Additionally, we have an app library with over 200+ pre-built app connectors that could meet your future needs. If you are interested in discussing integration I'd be happy to schedule a call or you can reach me at my email Cameron@azuqua.com.