Solved

Survey detailed response page

• 17 September 2016
  • 6 replies

I just stumbled across a really nice succinct detailed copy of a survey response, but was wondering: Is there an alternative way to get to this? (I've highlighted how I got to it below), in case others have not seen this.

I ask as this view is particularly good for the individual following up on the response (i.e. our support manager in this case). It provides them with the respondent details, plus full context of the survey (not just looking at an aggregated question view), but I just stumbled across it. I can't see any other way to drill-down into this view and did not see it documented in either of the survey reporting guides (Survey Analytics or NPS Analytics / Reports).

If this is documented elsewhere, or if you can configure other areas of aggregate reports to drill down to this view, please let me know.

Thanks!

--------

The route I took to find this was by doing the following;

> Go to Survey Tab & into the Dashboard

> I see my live surveys. I can I click on the "2" Responded (per the picture below)

> This pops up a window related to Incoming Messages and here I can drill down using the 'View Response' link.

>This gets me to this really nice detailed survey response page, showing the details available about the respondent and their responses displayed in the survey form itself. 

icon

Best answer by smorrisgainsightcom 19 September 2016, 16:12

View original

6 replies

Hi Andy:

The other place that you're able to navigate to these detailed responses is on the Customer 360 page.  I'm attaching a screenshot from my demo org. If you click on the Surveys section on the left hand side of the 360 then choose Survey Responses tab, you'll have the eyeball icon which directs you to the detailed response.  Let me know if this helps.

Scott

Many thanks for the response Scott.

It looks like we currently don't have a 'Surveys' option in the 360 screen, so will ask our Admin to add it and then take a closer look.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@smorrisgainsightcom is there a better method of providing CSMs access to that response page URL without giving them the Survey → Analyze navigation permission?

@gunjanm In Survey 2.0 in Sharing settings, If you assign read level permission to the Company record for that user, He can see the survey responses in C360

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@vikram only the high level survey responses list is visible there; not the detailed view with all full responses. Those must be viewed after clicking on the eyeball, which is insufficient with those sharing settings. 

@gunjanm Can you elaborate on this? When you visit C360 survey section and click on the eye icon, are you able to view the response or not?