Solved

Survey 2.0 - Can you subscribe people to receive responses like Survey 1.0

• 20 May 2019
  • 9 replies

I'm in the process of migrating over to survey 2.0. For some surveys, the people who need to view the responses don't really access Gainsight a lot. Survey 1.0 had the option to send survey responses to those people. Does that excist with Survey 2.0? I can't seem to find it as an option.

If it doesn't exist, is there a way to build that out in the programs?

icon

Best answer by vishwajeet_singh_chauhan 21 May 2019, 14:42

View original

9 replies

Badge +1
Hi ,

This exact functionality is not there in survey 2.0 but there is workaround in progam which can be used . Refer below screenshot :-

Hi Justin,

Thanks for posting!

This functionality is not available in 2.0 but we have identified a workaround. We'll share that with you shortly.

Regarding this functionality in 2.0, we'll add this in our roadmap and I'll keep you posted once I have any update on this.

Badge +1
Hi ,

This exact functionality is not there in survey 2.0 but there is workaround in progam which can be used .

After Survey responded step please add send email step . In that step select a email template which has a token and that token can be mapped to "survey response page URL" .

In "To " please remember that recipient email address is mapped by default . We should change and map to the email id/ DL to which we want to send response notifications .

Refer below screenshot :-

Refer this Giphy also :- https://cl.ly/eb3ca4457784

PLease let me know if it helps your use case .

This makes sense, but how to I get those survey fields as tokens? Can I do this with a power list, or would I have to use query builder in the program?

Badge +1
No need to get it from any source , for survey models these are provided by defaults in programs.

Awesome, this helped a lot! Still would like that feature added, but this is a doable work around! Thanks for your help.

We have added the suggestion in our roadmap and we'll update once we start working on this. 

Thanks for posting! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@vishwajeet_singh_chauhan @piyushmadhukar it seems that the viewer of the Response Page URL requires the Survey → Analyze permission. We would not like to provide this access to the CSMs, who would need to see the survey results. What is the best way to accomplish this?

@gunjanm In Survey 2.0 in Sharing settings, If you assign read level permission to the Company record for that user, He can see the survey responses in C360