Question

Survey 1.0 hiccup on Sept 12th 2020?

• 17 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello community!

something very strange happened on Sept 12th between 1:00 AM and 1:07 AM Pacific time with our survey responses (CSAT, survey 1.0) and I’d like to see if anyone else has seem a surge like this that same day (or any other time).

383 survey responses were created/recorded during those 7 minutes. That can't be right. Maybe existing responses saw their timestamp changed all to the same time as a result of some glitch, or something we did?

To give you an idea, a good day for us is getting about 5 responses.

I’m asking here because I’m wondering if this has happened in our org only or if it happened somewhere else.

thanks!
Lyne

p.s. yes, we will migrate to Survey 2.0 in Q4 ;-)

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hello community!

something very strange happened on Sept 12th between 1:00 AM and 1:07 AM Pacific time with our survey responses (CSAT, survey 1.0) and I’d like to see if anyone else has seem a surge like this that same day (or any other time).

383 survey responses were created/recorded during those 7 minutes. That can't be right. Maybe existing responses saw their timestamp changed all to the same time as a result of some glitch, or something we did?

To give you an idea, a good day for us is getting about 5 responses.

I’m asking here because I’m wondering if this has happened in our org only or if it happened somewhere else.

thanks!
Lyne

p.s. yes, we will migrate to Survey 2.0 in Q4 ;-)

@lyne_therien Let me also check with our team. Great you brought to our notice.