Solved

Sorting NPS Results in NPS Analytics Feed

• 4 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi Community!

In NPS Analytics under the Feed tab, results are organized by the type of comment (positive, negative, etc). I have a requirement from my SVP Customer Success to order the results in chronological order within a certain category.

Example:

Positive

Results from today

Results from yesterday

Negative

Results from today

Results from yesterday

Is there an option to do so? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by richa_bala 25 May 2021, 09:52

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@abeck0625 thanks for sharing your request here, does that mean you need a sort option?

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

@sai_ram Thank you for the quick reply. Yes, we basically need a second sorting option. The results should be categorized by the type of comment (positive, negative, etc, same way it is done now) and then displayed in chronological order within the category. Thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

@sai_ram Do you have any feedback here if this is possible or if there are any plans to make this feature available in the future? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@sai_ram Do you have any feedback here if this is possible or if there are any plans to make this feature available in the future? Thanks!

@abeck0625 sorry, I was sick and couldn't look into community. I will work on this and get back to you. Thanks.

Hi @abeck0625, this can be done by clicking into the the type of response in the interactive dial on the Feed page. Eg - clicking on the ‘positive’ section of the dial will populate all positive responses sorted by chronological order. Let us know if this helps!