Question

Show both survey responses (1.0 and 2.0) on C360 page

• 12 March 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Hi Team,

One of our customer is looking to get survey responses of 1.0 and 2.0 on C360 page. Our current functionality show up either survey responses of 1.0 or 2.0 in the C360 page.

Can we please include this on our roadmap?

7 replies

Hi Hardik,

Thanks for posting!

We are building tools to migrate the Surevys and the associated responses from 1.0 to 2.0. You can migrate 1.0 surveys to 2.0 and can have a common view in C360. The migration utility will be available in April. I would suggest you to recommend your customers to use Survey 2.0 after migration. Thanks!

Thanks for posting!

The way you describe the matter is really amazing, But few things still I want to need.Thats why i decie to go Holi Wishes to solve my query.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
I see that we can convert a Survey from 1.0 to 2.0. It seems to be available for our CSAT survey that is currently open and attached to a program.

Has anyone converted an open/active survey? What are the pitfalls?

thanks!

Lyne

This would be useful, especially in situations where customers, like ourselves, have not migrates all of theirs imediately, or would like to maintain visibilty on historical responses.

is this available?  we need to see old and new NPS

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi Hardik,

Thanks for posting!

We are building tools to migrate the Surevys and the associated responses from 1.0 to 2.0. You can migrate 1.0 surveys to 2.0 and can have a common view in C360. The migration utility will be available in April. I would suggest you to recommend your customers to use Survey 2.0 after migration. Thanks!

Thanks for posting!

Hi Piyush.

As you said migration utility will be available in April right? 

Means, you are providing a tool where with no manual intervention all the responses and dependent assets will be migrated automatically? 

Hi,

For more information on how to Migrate 1.0 Surveys to 2.0, refer here.

Thank you!