Solved

Sending a single survey link to a key contact who then distributes it to their team?

• 21 December 2016
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi, I have a special use case that I wanted to get some product feedback on to see if there is a recommended way to accomplish this. One of my customers would like to send an NPS survey to their customers, but some of their customers have asked that the survey invitation NOT come directly from the vendor, but rather that the decision maker/executive receive the invitation and then the executive will forward the survey link to his/her team.

So in order to accomplish this it seems that multiple responses would need to be allowed for a given survey link. I was a little bit unclear if the "Allow anonymous submission" checkbox would allow only one response per survey link or if multiple responses would be allowed. 

If multiple responses would be allowed, then it seems the solution is to send a survey with this property set to the single key contact at the customer company who will then forward the email to the rest of the team. Is this the right way of solving this use case?

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by raja kuditipudi 22 December 2016, 05:28

View original

1 reply

Badge
Hi Dan Ahrens,

You can use partial anonymous surveys to solve this. But in this case we track only account but not the participant who responded under that account. They can submit multiple responses using that link and all responses will be logged under same account that is used to send the survey link.