Question

NPS comments box too discreet = low commentary responses compared to high NPS responses

• 12 October 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
Has anyone else had issues with responses in the new NPS comments box? After looking in preview mode, it is seemingly unnoticeable since it's not a separate question. We've spiked our response rates due to in line survey question, but have received very little commentary.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
We use a separate survey question for NPS comments so we can require customers to enter it.

I have this feature request for making the NPS Comments box required, since I now need to manually use DataLoader to push the comments from that separate question into the Gainsight Database where the NPS comments [i]should be.
Hi,

I agree with this. We will get it fixed.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Badge
Great post Jake. I have always felt it was too discrete. I do like that you now get text analytics with any comments box though, so that was a big plus for us (and made it less of a big deal).
Badge
Following up on this request is to have the comment box within the inline survey email instead of redirecting the customer to another page. As expected our response rate has improved with the new inline survey but comments have been reduced. I imagined that when a customer is taken to the main survey within Gainsight their attention is lost.