More than one NPS question in survey

Related products: None

Does anyone know if it is possible to have more than one NPS style question in a survey?

It appears the answer is no, as I when I try to add a second question that is the 0 - 10 format the option is grayed out.
Hi Bill , 

Survey only supports 1 nps question per survey . If you want to have more than one 0-10 format question you can use multiple choice single select question where you can create answer choices 0-10 . This way you will get 0-10 format question but it will be displayed vertically in survey 1.0. 

In Survey 2.0 options are there to display multiple choice single select question horizontally also.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, after posting I realized I could use the Multiple Choice format, I was just curious if I could get a second NPS in there.

Hi Bill, can you share the use case you have in mind for surveying with two NPS questions within the same survey?
Our Support Team sends out a Survey after each Support Case. They currently use Survey Monkey to send the survey, and have 3 NPS Style questions.

Based on your recent

support experience, how likely are you to recommend Boomi to a friend or

co-worker?

How would you rate

your customer support experience? 

How easy was it for you to engage with Boomi Support?

4.       Do you have any additional questions or comments for

Boomi Support?

Another case is, while getting an overall NPS rating for a service, we want to get a similar evaluation on various sub components like Communications, Knowledge, Value, etc.

Hi Diane,

In that case the solution that Vishwajeet outlined above would work. It's also the approach we take internally at Gainsight on the surveys we send to our customers. We use the NPS question for the overall company NPS question, and then multiple choice questions for the other questions about our support, product, CSM team, etc.

Hi Bill , 
Survey only supports 1 nps question per survey . If you want to have more than one 0-10 format question you can use multiple choice single select question where you can create answer choices 0-10 . This way you will get 0-10 format question but it will be displayed vertically in survey 1.0. 
In Survey 2.0 options are there to display multiple choice single select question horizontally also.
Hope this helps.

This is exceptionally poor functionality. In order to put scaling labels on in 2.0, I need to use an image. That image doesn’t translate well and has poor layout (esp in mobile view) and the options are on the side of the radios vs under them. And again, on mobile, it destroys the layout on mobile. 

Is there any plan to make survey design at least OK? This is poor functionality.

Hi all, thank you for your feedback. We will add to our roadmap the ability to add more than one NPS/CSAT survey questions - encourage others to upvote so that we could prioritise accordingly.

@anirbandutta @richa_bala how high on the roadmap is this? We have a strong need to include multiple CSAT type questions in GS surveys! Thanks! 

Hi @alizee this is on our roadmap this year. Today, you can still add multiple CSAT questions by using the matrix style CSAT question. What we will be adding is the capability to have several regular style (ie, non-matrix style) CSAT questions into a survey. Hope this helps!

@richa_bala  Thanks for the update, that sounds great.