Solved

Is it possible to notify more than one person when a survey is responded too?

• 28 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I have a scenario where we are still relatively small as a business meaning that when a survey response is received, we have a CTA that goes to the CSM. In addition however we want our Head of Customer Success to also be notified to review the survey response. I cant find a way of doing this via the survey/JO route, has anyone done anything similar?

My alternative I guess is to try and create a rule that looks at survey responses and creates a CTA.

Any thoughts?

icon

Best answer by heather_hansen 28 October 2020, 14:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Will Pagden1 I have this happening a couple of ways.  

1. If I want to send the survey responses immediately, I set up a User Email Chain JO where I have the source to get the users and the survey response, and then,  the email send.
  2. In cases where I want to send all the survey responses, I have a JO set up to send a report of the responses. 

As another option, if you have the Slack Integration turned on, I saw this post the other day:

Happy to share more details from my end if you need it.  :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

1. If I want to send the survey responses immediately, I set up a User Email Chain JO where I have the source to get the users and the survey response, and then,  the email send.
  2. In cases where I want to send all the survey responses, I have a JO set up to send a report of the responses. 

As another option, if you have the Slack Integration turned on, I saw this post the other day:

@Will Pagden1 this reply looks good! Please go through this and let us know if you need any help. 

@heather_hansen Thanks for the quick help!

Thanks @heather_hansen, that makes sense. So effectively make a JO program that from source pulls in survey responses and internal contacts to send the response too?