Solved

Is it possible to duplicate surveys?

• 6 November 2015
  • 4 replies

Badge
I'm wondering if it is possible to duplicate an entire survey? This would be useful if you want to reuse a survey that was already closed. Maybe it's there and I'm missing it. Let me know!
icon

Best answer by marie 6 November 2015, 19:48

View original

4 replies

HI Brittany, yes it is possible to duplicate a survey.

In the card view, if you hover over the card a blue triangle appears at the bottom of the card. Click on it and it should expose all of your survey options (including Duplicate). This article should help: https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/Surveys_and_NPS/Admin_Configuration/Survey_Dashb...

If you don't see the 'Duplicate' option when you expand the blue triangle, you might have to give yourself the appropriate permissions to duplicate. There's a link at the bottom of the article above that will take you to the survey permissions configuration article.
Badge
Marie,

Thank you for the speedy response! I see that when I hover over drafts, but not over expired/closed surveys. Is that not available? Or is it possible to reopen the survey?

Thanks!
Hi Brittany, if you give yourself permissions on the individual survey-level then the 'duplicate' option becomes available regardless of the survey state. If you open the survey and scroll down to 'Permissions' at the very bottom, add yourself and give you full permissions. Then the duplicate button should appear on the card.
Badge
Marie,

Got it to work! Thank you so much for your help!