Solved

How to set an automated email to respondents of recurring NPS survey?

• 23 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I’m interested in setting up recurring email engagement that would be sent every time the user leaves new NPS score on the recurring NPS engagement.

I’ve read this article which I find really helpful, however, I have a doubt how it would work for the recurring NPS survey.

For example, if user submits the NPS score today and gives us 9/10 he’ll get the appropriate automatic email for promotor. Fastforward 1 year from now and he’s not happy with our product anymore and on the recurring NPS engagement (it’s the same engagement as before which triggers on a yearly basis) he leaves us detractor score 5/10. What email would he receive considering I don’t see the option to set a time interval for when he filled out the NPS engagement.

Any idea how this could be set up without having to create a new email and/or survey engagements?

icon

Best answer by heather_hansen 23 April 2021, 14:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Could you add to the conditional wait for the promoter email to check if responded date = last email sent or something like that to make sure you are getting the most recent score?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Could you add to the conditional wait for the promoter email to check if responded date = last email sent or something like that to make sure you are getting the most recent score?

@bostojic did u get a chance to view the comments here?