Solved

Editable language for Surveys - NPS question & helper text

• 19 April 2016
  • 5 replies

I don't seem to be able to edit the language for "Not at all likely", "Neutral", or "Extremely likely" in an NPS question in my survey. I am sending this globally and cannot change the text to our target language for these options, the "Submit" button, and "All questions marked with * are required" blurb. 
icon

Best answer by raja kuditipudi 31 October 2016, 10:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Marianne, Our next release of Gainsight, coming out in mid-May, supports multilingual surveys. I'm adding our product manager for surveys, in case he has additional input.
We are looking forward to this feature for sure!!
I'm loving the multilingual survey functionality in the last release, but there are still a couple of items that cannot be edited. Most notably, "Select language" and "Other (please specify). Would be great to make these editable for language in a future release, as it looks a bit funny to have those phrases in English once a customer changes the language.
Badge
Hi Marianne,

Thanks for reporting this. Translation support for "Select language" is already in our roadmap. Will update the ETA soon.

We already have provision to translate "Other(please specify)". You can see the same in the attached screenshot. Let us know if you are still facing any issues.

Badge
Translation support for "Select language" will be available in November release.