Solved

Capturing Survey non respondents for survey via Copilot.

• 13 December 2016
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
[i]We have a customer Kenshoo Ltd. who are facing this problem where they are unable to extract the participants of a Survey who have not responded. The survey is sent via Copilot.

[i]Is there a way that they would be able to do this without exporting the data or could we request that this enhancement be made?

icon

Best answer by dan_ahrens 13 December 2016, 16:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Ankur,

You could probably use the logic described in this article: https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/Surveys_and_NPS/Examples_and_Tutorials/Tutorial_...

Once you have identified those who respond based on the SFDC field, then it's easy enough to run a report excluding those records.
My 2 cents.... I still believe this should be something that we should not have to add fields for in salesforce and should be able to see right out of Gainsight. In some cases a non-response is as bad as a detractor response and so from a 360 degree view perspective, it's not just about responses, so the CS team should be easily able to see this where they are working, have the ability to reach out and follow-up with non-responders and encourage them to take the survey. Taking our team out of Gainsight into salesforce reports to try and work this stuff out is an adoption/process nightmare.