Solved

Ability to Survey Internal Gainsight Users

• 3 September 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge
We would like to have the ability to survey internal Gainsight users. The use case would be to get feedback on how they use the tool, dashboards used, NPS on the tool etc. The function could be similar to the Users category when creating a Journey Orchestrator program and allow us to target surveys at particular user groups.

icon

Best answer by seth_schroeder 3 September 2019, 19:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Colette, while you cannot create a survey program at the user level, I want to share a way I do this for internal users in case it’s helpful. I send an internal CSAT to the named CSM here at Gainsight anytime a certain CTA is closed. So I do the program at an account-level but am still able to reference internal people. 

I think we don’t allow user-level survey responses because our survey objects need to be able to associate to a company (or relationship).

Badge +1
Hi Colette,

While this document was originally written with the Outreach functionality in mind, the first section on creating power lists of internal users should still be applicable for use in Journey Orchestrator Programs along with Survey 2.0 surveys. Does this cover what you're looking for?

https://support.gainsight.com/Journey_Orchestrator_and_Email/Standard_Outreaches/Send_Outreaches_to_Internal_Salesforce_Users#Create_a_Power_List

Badge +3

@spencer_engel i know its been 4yrs 🙂 but i was wondering if it is now possible to send out survey via JO for internal users (CSMs) on thier usage expericne of Gainsight?