Solved

Survey Link in CTAs

• 1 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi Community,

We recently updated our NPS Survey. Previously we only had the score and an optional comment, now we use survey logic to display questions depending on the NPS the customer selected.

As a result, my previous CTAs for NPS are showing NA for comments (New Promoter Score: ${NPS Score} from ${Participant Id Full Name}, comments (if any) - ${Comment}).

The new NPS survey also includes checkboxes and comment fields, so it would make sense to either:

1. Display all the responses in the CTA or
  2. Display the survey link in the CTA

I found this in the community: 

Unfortunately, this doesn’t work for us - we use NXT, and hence, create the CTAs in the Rules Engine.

Do you have any ideas for a workaround? Thank you!​​​​​​​

icon

Best answer by heather_hansen 1 February 2021, 15:22

View original

4 replies

Badge

Please check if below pointer helps
https://support.gainsight.com/Gainsight_NXT/Journey_Orchestrator_and_Email_Templates/Programs/Using_Survey_Fields_in_Programs#Create_or_Close_CTA

Gainsight Program has been enhanced to support standard Survey fields to be used as tokens.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@abeck0625 Forgive me if this doesn’t work because we are still on SFDC.  In the flattened survey object, if you drill down in the Participant ID section, there’s a field for Response URL.  I’ve been able to pull that into reports for our longer surveys.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Thank you Abhilesh, thank you Heather! Both solutions work fine!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

This does not work if you only access via SFDC FYI