Scorecards 2.0 & Migration FAQs

• 7 March 2017
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
To help answer your questions on the new Scorecards 2.0 and migration options, please see this article. If you have additional questions, you can post them here, and we'll update the article too.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Lila, I've got another question that might be a good addition to the FAQ article - is it not possible to join the scorecard fact table to a custom mapping table in the MDA? I tried to do this for a customer, and it appeared I was only allowed to join the scorecard fact table to standard objects. 
 The only reason we had provided editability till now was due to the lack of standard objects in Gainsight. Now, that we have standard objects, we have hardwired the scorecard 2.0 fact tables to company,relationship objects. 

Can you help me understand what is the use case here for the need to connect to a custom table apart from our standard objects to scorecard fact?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Main use case is that we currently can't manually change which field populates to the CSM field on the MDA standard object via Gainsight connect (per this Community post). I'm realizing that this might be better served for the Community post above rather than in the Scorecards 2.0 section.
Apologies if this is posted somewhere else, I've searched and cannot find it. Is there a way to see the Relationship Name in the Scorecard Fact table? I just am seeing relationship ID. This was an issue with Scorecards 1.0 for us too. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
moving question to new post for greater visibility

Please reference the new conversation here: Can I see Relationship Name in the Scorecard Fact table?
I have another use case for this, involving looking up SFDC fields. For instance, we have a number of Users, not just CSMs, associated with a given Customer (each having different roles and responsibilities.) These each have a lookup associated with the SFDC Account. I would like to filter scorecard reports based on these users and their field names.

Currently I'm unable to drill down to this level as the Company object doesn't perform a lookup on the SFDC Account and I can't connect the Scorecard Fact objects to my custom objects (one of which is essentially a custom version of the Company object).

Is there a workaround for this?