Question

Pendo app in C360

• 14 April 2017
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
  • Gainsight Employee: ACE
  • 548 replies
Has anyone had any luck integrating the Pendo app with the C360? Pendo's website shows Gainsight displaying an awesome visualization of a customer's activity, which is usually only accessible [i]within the Pendo app. But I can't find any documentation about setting it up.

9 replies

Hi,

It's not in the product yet. We are running some experiments and testing it out before it will be released. It is going to be sooner- I am presuming based on what I've seen the progress so far. :) 

Thanks 
Hi Seth, Azhar is referring to our own installation of Pendo within Gainsight.

To integrate usage of Pendo with your own product, we do have support documentation available on our GainsightGo you can refer to:

- FAQs

- Setup Docs

Would be interested to hear your feedback on these docs and how they support your use cases. 

Thanks!

Marie
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Thank you, Marie! I'm interested specifically in the "Usage Trending" arrows and heatmap visualization shown in the screenshot above, which don't seem to be covered by the GainsightGo documentation. Those seem like VisualForce pages or something, don't they? Not simply Gainsight Reports inserted into a C360?
Badge +6
Hi Seth, there is an option to embed a Visualforce page into the C360 & R360, you can review the documentation here under 'Build Embedded Page Sections'. Note that you'll need to have a way to pass an ID through the url that will link back to the Customer. Let me know if this helps or if we can provide more information.
HI Azhar - is Pendo available in Gainsight yet? I see your earlier comment was from 7 months ago.
Hi, Lelilani. 

Yes it is. We use Pendo to show you guides within Gainsight pages. Also you can click on on this icon on any header within GS to see walkthroughs and guides. 

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Has anyone had success with building this out? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
I didn't push forward with it, but if you do and have any luck, I'd love to hear about it!

We’re about to head down this road - integrating Pendo with Gainsight NXT.  Has anybody attempted this since the last comment 2 years ago?