Question

Market Events - Healthscores

• 31 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Is there a way to track market events without changing customer to red?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @MelissaC , could you pls expand a bit more on the context here?

Which feature area? Any screenshots? What is your objective… etc?

Badge

Hi @anirbandutta sorry for the delayed response.

I have two use cases:

Use Case 1:  We have a client that tells us in 6 months from now, they won’t renew.                    Every month, any account that is at high risk, goes in red and then we report on it. Well, this account wouldn’t really be at risk since the risk is over, they aren’t renewing. How can we denote they are red because of a market event, not risk and how can we report on those market events so we can show what is happening in the business?

Use Case 2:  We have a large account that says they aren’t going to renew 1 of 30 products.  OR 1 of 30 products just got an FDA denial.  How do we capture that event since it’s not really a risk? The account itself isn’t at risk but those contracts are.  Is there a way to capture that in the Scorecard appropriately and how would we report on that? 

Let me know if you need any further details.  I really appreciate your help!

Badge +4

Hi Melissa,

I suggest adding dedicated CTA Reasons under CTA Type = Risk for these 2 used cases: Market Event Risk, Contract Risk (screenshot attached)

Whenever such used case happens, CSMs can log a CTA with above Type and Reason.  We can track such CTAs in Reports. Coming to Scorecards, we can have dedicated measure which turns Red whenever such a CTA is created. Please make sure this measure has zero weight in the scorecard configuration. This way dedicated measure turning Red won’t impact Overall healthscore of the account but will indicate the occurrence of event.

Alternately, you can also track the used cases using Timeline Activity instead of CTAs.