Question

Is there a way to make the Run Times listed in the Rules list show in my timezone?

• 28 November 2016
  • 3 replies

Badge
Is there a way to make the Run Times listed in the Rules List view show in my timezone?  It's confusing to see all the times there in PST, when in the rule setup, the time listed is in my timezone (CST - Chicago) and in the rule Timeline view, they also show in my timezone.  

I'm duplicating a few rules, and since I'm creating new rules from the List view, I used that time to schedule the new ones.  And they're all 2 hours off from the ones I was trying to match to. 😞

3 replies

Badge
Hi Leanne,

Did you try clicking on settings and switching the time zone to central?

Badge
Thanks Martha!!  That did it.  

Now a question for the Gainsight folks.  WHY are there separate Timezone settings for different views of the same thing?  Why do I have to set my timezone in the List view and also in the Timeline view?  Can I just set my timezone universally one place and have it carry through?
Listing screen sticks to the timezone setup under Gear icon which should be PST in your case. Try out Timeline view where you can switch b/w PST and CST (User Timezone setup on your SFDC profile).