Question

How to trigger CTA when sentiment score is changed

• 12 September 2017
  • 3 replies

I would like to trigger a CTA to the account owner when the sentiment score of an account has been changed to yellow or red. I can't seem to find this option in the rules engine. I was able to build this for the overall scorecard change but this would specifically be for the sentiment score change. thanks

3 replies

Badge
There are likely two ways you can go about this:

1. You can associate the sentiment score value with a date and store this data in an MDA, so that you can look back and compare "Sentiment Score Today" with "Sentiment Score Last Week"

2. You can add an action to the rule that sets the score for sentiment and have that action be a CTA. Use the criteria of Red/Yellow, and limit how often such a CTA can fire. 

Would either of those options work?  I'm interested to know how you solved this problem, if you have already. 

Best,

Kate 
Is anyone doing this? Ideally, I would like the CTA to fire in real time (when sentiment is changed).

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
You could do this with a custom MDA table and a rule set to run every two hours.

Step zero - load the MDA table with the current sentiment scores

Step one - rule loads current sentiment score and sentiment score stored in the custom MDA table.

Step two - if current sentiment score is Red/Yellow and different than stored sentiment score, fire CTA

Step three - load current sentiment score to MDA table (overwriting old data and setting you up for your next comparison in two hours).