Gainsight Labs

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
At Pulse Academy Live on April 9, Karl Rumelhart, will share more information about an exciting new product initiative called Gainsight Labs. In order to roll out some new and experimental features to customers, we're going to offer a Chrome plugin. You'll be able to try out the new features and share your feedback, which will help Gainsight to improve and iterate on new functionality before rolling it out to all users. 

Initially, the extension comes with the Global Timeline View, a consolidated Draft View with an option to delete stale drafts, and new Timeline Charts like Heatmap, Punchcard, and Top Contributors.

Please post here if you're interested in participating in Gainsight Labs!

(If you aren't a Community member yet, click the Register option in the right hand corner. Then enter your name, work email address, and setup a password. Wa-la!) 

36 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
I had the same confusion, Heather 🙂 You have to be [i]on a Gainsight page for the functionality to appear. You may want to vote here, or comment if it's a different problem 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Oops, nevermind, I see you already found that 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
The video does say it has to be on a Gainsight page.  But it wasn't working for me until I closed and relaunched Chrome.
Extension will not be effective for the pages which were opened before the plugin installation !!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I opened a new tab/page and still didn’t work for me. But once I closed Chrome and restarted it worked.
Oh, that should not be case. I will look into that.

Thanks for your valuable feedback !!
Badge +1
Genesys would like to be included in this initiative as well. Thanks!
Hi - please sign me up!
I would also love to help out if you're still looking for it.
Hi, if you guys are still looking for additional companies, we would love to participate. Thank you!