Gainsight Labs

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
At Pulse Academy Live on April 9, Karl Rumelhart, will share more information about an exciting new product initiative called Gainsight Labs. In order to roll out some new and experimental features to customers, we're going to offer a Chrome plugin. You'll be able to try out the new features and share your feedback, which will help Gainsight to improve and iterate on new functionality before rolling it out to all users. 

Initially, the extension comes with the Global Timeline View, a consolidated Draft View with an option to delete stale drafts, and new Timeline Charts like Heatmap, Punchcard, and Top Contributors.

Please post here if you're interested in participating in Gainsight Labs!

(If you aren't a Community member yet, click the Register option in the right hand corner. Then enter your name, work email address, and setup a password. Wa-la!) 

36 replies

Badge
This initiative sounds great - I'd definitely be interested in participating.
Badge
I'm in! I'd love to participate 😃
Badge
That sounds exciting. Sign me up!
Badge +3
Would love to be apart of this!!! 🙂
I'd love to participate as well!
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
This is great! Would love to try this out with our CSMs
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Do you have to ask?
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
So in that I wish I could install Chrome twice.
I also would like to participate.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
The Gainsight team will reach out early next week with more information on how to access the Chrome plug in! Thanks for everyone's interest and enthusiasm so far!
Badge
Is it too late?  I can be included, too?!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
For sure! 🙂
Badge +3
Hope it's not too late. Would like to be included as well. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Lila - does this require you be on a specific version of Gainsight?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Jeff, That's a great question and I'm not sure. But one of our product team members will definitely know, so check back next week for more info!
Hi Jeff,

The Chrome plugin does not require a specific version of Gainsight; it will work with all versions. 

Thanks,

Nitisha
Thanks a lot everyone for showing interest in our experimental feature - Chrome plugin. In the next few days, we will email you with the details of how to download and use this plugin.

Please try it out and post your feedback on the community.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Thanks,

Nitisha
Badge
If it's not too late, I would also love to participate with this experimental feature! Sounds like a great idea.
Userlevel 3
Badge
yes please!!! is it too late?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
We're still putting together some "getting started" info, so it's not too late!
Userlevel 2
this sounds great!
I'd love to try it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
I just got the info via email, installed the plugin, and kinda went to town on suggestions 😉 Get in there, folks! Super-curious to see what other thoughtful Gainsight Geeks come up with. And don't forget to hit "Follow" on the the Gainsight Labs Community Section -- I almost missed that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Dang dude you're not kidding! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Can I be included too?  I was able to add the plugin using the instructions Seth posted in one of his posts, but it doesn't seem to do anything when I click it, so not sure if something needs to be enabled.  Thanks!