Solved

Gainsight Admin - how long to complete courses?

• 23 July 2019
  • 4 replies

• Gainsight Community new member
  • 1 reply
Hi - I'm preparing to start the courses for my Gainsight Admin Certification. On average, how long should I expect it to take to get all the way through the curriculum?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by elaine_cleary 14 August 2019, 00:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Trish,

Check out these certification FAQs for info like test length!

Thanks Lila! I'm more curious about how long it took other admins to prep for the exam - how many weeks/months to finish all the courses?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Great question! I think it will depend a bit on whether you're a brand new Gainsight Admin or if you've been working as an admin for awhile.

@elaine_cleary Can you comment on what might be typical?

Userlevel 6
Hi Trisha - The Salesforce Edition curriculum for Admins at Gainsight University (education.gainsight.com) consists of approximately 24 - 30 hours of learning courses. There are questions across a wide varitey of topics included several detailed questions on the exam on some of the more advanced Gainsight capabilities like Rules, Journey Orchestrator, Data Management, and Business Modeler. So you'll definitely want to be comfortable with these topics. Keep in mind that the initial cost of the exam includes 1 retake...so if you don't pass the first time, don't be discouraged. You can try again. Good luck!