Export Gainsight360

Related products: None

Hello, 

A few of my customers have shown interest in exporting section from the Gainsight 360 view, specifically for the sections on their own usage data that they'd like to share back with the teams and management. 

Is that planned, as I understanding currently Gainsight 360 views are not exportable? 

Thanks, 

Nadav
Do we have an update on this Nadav? I am getting this request as well.
Hi Nadav,

As of now, we do not have support for export in Gainsight360. It is only in view mode. We have a roadmap to support export in Gainsight360 as well.

Right now it is implemented for shared layouts (External Sharing).

We'll update you accordingly. 

Thanks,

Ankita
I have a client interested in exporting G360 as well. Thanks!
Thanks Tanya for the information. Enabling export in G360 is on our roadmap. Once we finalize we will update you. 
Agreed - we want to export some of the User Details to understand better how our licenses are being used by our team.
I feel like this should be a standard function. Agree!
Hi Team,

One of my customers (OutSystems Inc.) has inquired about this capability as well. I will be directing them to this post for further updates.

Hi Hardik, They want to download each section as a .png ?
Azhar, They have requested a file (CSV/ XLS)
I really want this functionality too. I keep having to go to Gainsight support to get support case and bug report stats (for internal stakeholder updates). Would be incredibly helpful if we could export this data ourselves.

Hi Jeff,

Changing this to idea post and redirecting this to our product team for more inputs.

Thanks for posting!

+1

This didn’t get changed to an Idea post until now, so please feel free to Vote above if this is an important enhancement for you.