Question

CTA driving off of scorecard snapshot

• 27 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Does anyone know if it is possible to drive a CTA based off of the scorecard snapshot label rather than the previous score?

We have a lot of accounts that float around a threshold and it is more hurtful than helpful to see these fluctuations. We would like to just look at the snapshot (w/w) and drive the CTA off of that variance. The issue I’m running into is that I can’t seem to be able to identify the label at the time of the snapshot so that I can compare it to the label of the current snapshot. I.e. We only create a CTA if the score passes certain thresholds rather than just decreases by certain amounts. So I need to know what threshold it was in during the last snapshot as compared to the current one.

Any ideas out there?

1 reply

Hi,

Let me know if i understood the use-case correctly. You want to create a CTA by comparing the score with what was present last week & not the score that was previously set? The scorecard history object will have the WoW snapshot of the scores but it has the score value and not the label & that is causing an issue...is that right? One way to solve for that in rules engine would be to merge this with the “Scoring Scheme Definition” object which will have the corresponding label for all the scores. Also which scheme do you use in your scorecards? (Numeric, Grade , Color?)

Regards