Question

Creating CTA's to help with Gainsight adoption

• 21 February 2017
  • 2 replies

I want to create a rule to help my CSM's adopt Gainsight by doing a next steps audit. I want to be able to track whether or not the CSM's created a new CTA after closing out a next steps CTA. 

What I would like is a rule that runs at the end of every week and filters all closed success next steps for that week and then triggers a CTA telling me if any new CTA's were created after those were closed. 

If anyone has any advice for helping me build this rule that would be great. 

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 5
You want to see a report of how many closed-success CTA's vs how many next steps CTA's are created? Why would you need a rule here?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Jessica. How will you associate a closed success CTA with a newly created CTA? Is there a 1:1 expectation with that relationship or could it be 1:M, M:1 or M:M?

You might want to take a look at the new Bionic rules feature that is available now in your org (rolled out today actually). https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/Rules_Engine/Overview/Getting_Started_with_Bioni...

Also, there will be a webinar this week to help explain how to get the most out of this powerful new feature: Feb. 22 from 8:00 - 9:00am PT: Bionic Rules and Data Management Register